Stensul Marketing Creation Platform Seeks To Streamline Asset Collaboration & Creation

Published: March 7, 2024

Stensul is a marketing creation platform that reportedly reduces marketing creation time by up to 90% by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying marketing asset creation.

The Lowdown

According to Stensul, it takes 80% of companies two weeks or more to get a marketing asset — such as an email or landing page — out the door. Additionally, the company claims 90% of available time is spent on production-related activities, leaving just 10% for strategy. As effective as email and landing pages can be for marketing and communications purposes, they can perform even better if teams have the time to test, refine strategy, segment their audiences and personalize messages. Stensul seeks to give teams the time to do that — and more — so marketers can optimize performance that impacts business results.

Back-Of-The-Box Details

Stensul is a SaaS that sits at the center of an organization’s marketing creation process. It integrates with all leading email service providers, marketing automation platforms, workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking and messaging platforms.

Who It’s For

Stensul is well-suited for large enterprises and companies wanting to reach enterprise-level. It serves the needs of organizations in business segments such as financial services, technology, business services, media and more. Specifically, Stensul is designed to benefit directors and above in marketing, marketing operations, demand generation, creative services and corporate and employee communications.

Get the latest B2B Marketing News & Trends delivered directly to your inbox!

What It Solves

Stensul allegedly reduces the marketing creation process from two weeks or more to minutes by increasing marketing creation efficiency. As a result, teams regain time to be more strategic in optimizing marketing performance that impacts business results.

What Makes It Special

Stensul is a no-code/low-code solution that lets non-technical people quickly create high-quality, production-ready marketing assets, like emails and landing pages. In addition, Stensul provides a collaborative environment for all involved in the creation to speed the review and approval process. This helps accelerates workflows, so service level agreements are met consistently, and campaigns are brought to market faster, allowing marketplace and sales opportunities to be fully realized.



Tagged with:

B2B Marketing Exchange
B2B Marketing Exchange East
Campaign Optimization Series
Buyer Insights & Intelligence Series
Strategy & Planning Series