Although ABM has become an increasingly popular strategy for B2B companies, many organizations have a difficult time carrying out an effective account-based strategy from start to finish. That’s where the ABM Revealed event comes in.
On Wednesday, June 19, from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT, the ABM Leadership Alliance will present ABM Revealed: How to Align, Engage and Measure for B2B Success, a virtual “master class” for marketers to learn the ins and outs of ABM.
The online event will kick off with two keynote speakers: New York Times best-selling author and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker and Emcee Jay Baer, followed by Intelligent Demand’s John Common and Eli Snyder. Baer will uncover practical tips for successfully communicating company messages, while Common and Snyder will offer guidance for strategically assessing where a company is within its ABM journey and how to effectively utilize marketing tools to drive revenue impact through ABM programming.
Cassandra Jowett, Director of Integrated Marketing at PathFactory, said she is looking forward to hearing Common and Snyder speak.
“There is so much marketing technology out there that claims to help with ABM,” she said in an interview with Demand Gen Report. “I’m interested to see how much they break out the different jobs to be done within ABM and align all the various technologies to each one.”
The last hour grants registrants some freedom, as they will have the option to attend a session from one of three content tracks, followed by live Q&As. These include:
- Align track sessions for registrants to obtain insights on aligning sales, marketing and customer support to gain synergies and success;
- Engage track sessions for registrants to explore tactics and strategies to maximize engagement across accounts from content and video to social and more; and
- Measure track sessions for registrants to learn standards and best practices for technology, data and metrics.
Within this master class, there will be 13 case studies, which Jowett, who will be speaking about the changing expectations of B2B buyers, said are important when it comes to learning more about ABM.
“When the ABM Leadership Alliance met to discuss which resources would be most valuable to B2B marketers in 2019, there still weren’t enough practical case studies that marketers like us could learn from,” Jowett said. “Our mission with ABM Revealed is to pull back the curtain on the best account-based marketing strategies we could find among our collective customers and put them in the spotlight.”
Also taking the virtual stage is Alon Waks, VP of Marketing at Bizzabo, who will speak on the power of human connection through the implementation of live events. He said the event will help marketers learn about educating their teams on ABM, as well as the decisions that go into executing new strategies.
“[Marketers] can learn what technology is needed and when, and [how to] ensure they invest in the offline and online needs [that] a modern effective ABM program requires,” Waks said in an interview with Demand Gen Report.
The two-and-a-half-hour virtual event will feature 26 ABM experts. All content track sessions will be available on-demand after 12:00 p.m. PT.
“If you are wondering how to focus your company on account versus leads or inbound versus outbound, this is a must-attend event for you,” Waks said.
To view the full lineup of sessions and speakers or to register for the event, click here.
- Former ExactTarget Exec Tim Kopp Shares Outlook On Future Of B2B, Plans For Growth As New CEO Of Terminus
- New Demandbase CEO Discusses Pivot From ABM Evangelism To Category Definers
- MRP Prelytix Is Designed To Power ABM Campaigns With Real-Time AI
- 6sense Teams Up With Drift To Help Users Better Identify High-Value Prospects
- Engagio Partners With Bombora To Operationalize Intent Data