In a quick interview at INBOUND 2018, hosted by HubSpot earlier this September in Boston, Demand Gen Report’s Brian Anderson sat down with Scott Brinker, HubSpot’s VP of Platform Ecosystem. Brinker is also notoriously known for mapping out the martech landscape on the Chief Marketing Technologist blog.
During the interview, Brinker shared how he has seen HubSpot’s partner ecosystem grow during his first year at HubSpot. He also discussed how the need for easily integrated solutions has grown evermore important over the past couple of years, as well as where he thinks partner ecosystems need to continue evolving to meet the needs of tech adopters in the space.
Listen to the full podcast to hear more of Scott's insights:
An avid B2B journalist with a knack for all things trendy in the POS, mobile and social space.
- Podcast: Brightcove CMO Shares Sneak Peek At PLAY, Chats Future Of Video Marketing
- 10 B2B Content Marketing Predictions for 2019
- Podcast: The Future Of Influencer Marketing Is Influencer Relations
- Modern Marketers Drive Revenue & Retention Through Post-Sale Nurturing, Customer Communities
- Podcast: GDPR Leaders & Laggards: New CMO Council Research Highlights GDPR Impacts, Implications On B2B Businesses