In a quick interview at INBOUND 2018, hosted by HubSpot earlier this September in Boston, Demand Gen Report’s Brian Anderson sat down with Scott Brinker, HubSpot’s VP of Platform Ecosystem. Brinker is also notoriously known for mapping out the martech landscape on the Chief Marketing Technologist blog.
During the interview, Brinker shared how he has seen HubSpot’s partner ecosystem grow during his first year at HubSpot. He also discussed how the need for easily integrated solutions has grown evermore important over the past couple of years, as well as where he thinks partner ecosystems need to continue evolving to meet the needs of tech adopters in the space.
Listen to the full podcast to hear more of Scott's insights:
An avid B2B journalist with a knack for all things trendy in the POS, mobile and social space.
- #COSeries Recap: Empathy, ABM & Data-Driven Digital Campaigns Become Top Priorities For B2B Strategies In New Reality
- RollWorks Announces HubSpot Integration, Launches Tiered ABM Packages
- HubSpot Launches CMS Hub To Streamline Website Management
- Strong Use Cases Emerging For AI-Powered Marketing Applications
- Merkle & Digital Pi Leadership Share New Details On Merger