SnapApp is designed to help marketers create personalized interactive experiences that engage buyers, accelerates leads through the funnel and promote growth.
SnapApp’s recently enhanced platform adds features for easier navigation, faster content creation and a more intuitive layout to help marketers create more engaging interactive user experiences.
Key features and functionality include:
- Robust integration into the technology stack, particularly top marketing automation tools;
- The ability to create a wide variety of interactive content types in a single platform;
- Intuitive interface and templates to accelerate content creation;
- A dedicated interactive content strategist and onboarding team available to help from ideation to promotion; and
- Marketing best practices based on the company’s experience with customers.
SnapApp’s platform is used by modern B2B marketers at companies of all sizes looking to improve the user experience.
SnapApp integrates with all major marketing automation platforms and a variety of other technologies, including Oracle, Marketo, Salesforce Pardot and Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Act-On, Vidyard and more.
Customers can choose from pricing packages that align with their content needs, ranging from targeted interactive program packages for specific use cases to annual licenses. Pricing varies based on number of users and content pieces.
With SnapApp, customers don’t need to be a designers or developers to create a wide variety of engaging interactive content types. The company said the platform empowers marketers to quickly create engaging, dynamic experiences that improves marketing efforts and accelerates leads.
222 Berkeley Street, 8th Floor
Boston, MA 02116