Merkle, a data-driven performance marketing agency, introduced its collective of five industry-leading B2B companies. Merkle B2B is a strategic integration designed to deliver B2B brand creation and activation on a global scale, allowing marketers to enable end-to-end business marketing solutions. The new agency will combine more than a thousand artists, data scientists, media gurus, technologists and innovators who have already served more than one hundred B2B clients.
According to the company, B2B represents a large ($120 billion) and rapidly growing (25% YOY) sector. With Merkle B2B, Dentsu Aegis Network and Merkle will bring together top B2B talent from five of its network brands to serve this market, including:
- Merkle, which provides B2B technology integration, data, and analytics;
- Merkle | DWA, a growing global B2B media agency that implements data and technology in media;
- gyro, the global B2B leader in strategy and humanly relevant creative;
- B2B International, which delivers deep audience insight and understanding as the largest, dedicated B2B market research company globally; and
- Digital Pi, a Merkle Company, a digital marketing agency focused on marketing automation consulting services in the B2B sector.
"The modern B2B marketer needs to execute programs that anticipate and respond to dynamic customer needs," said Michael McLaren, Global CEO of Merkle B2B, in a statement. "The only way to accomplish this is by leveraging the world's best B2B marketing solutions and talent. By offering world-class creative, data, media and insights, we enable B2B marketers to surpass customer expectations."