Seismic, a sales enablement platform, released the Seismic Enablement Cloud, a unified platform designed to provide customer-facing teams with the right skills, content, tools and insights to effectively engage customers and drive growth.
The Enablement Cloud seeks to bring Seismic’s products, capabilities and integrations together under one platform to support end-to-end workflows for customer-facing teams. Key features include the ability to:
- Plan, execute, measure and iterate enablement and training programs in one coordinated, streamlined workflow;
- Build, activate and control content for sales teams and make it easy for reps to organize, find and share customer-facing assets;
- Onboard new hires, continuously train and improve the performance of teams with engaging learning, AI-assisted coaching and skills development;
- Create compelling, personalized buyer experiences across all touchpoints and digital channels to move deals forward;
- Produce targeted content through dynamic templates and quick assembly;
- Equip leaders with comprehensive insights of the behaviors, activities and content that increase productivity; and
- Provide sellers with access to Seismic everywhere with more than 150 integrations, including Salesforce, Microsoft and Google.
“For more than a decade, Seismic has helped develop and shape the enablement industry in partnership with our more than 2,200 customers,” said Krish Mantripragada, Chief Product Officer of Seismic, in a statement. “Leading organizations view enablement as mission-critical to their growth and it has become a core part of the enterprise tech stack. Now we are revolutionizing the space by bringing all of the pillars of modern enablement under one, unified cloud. In this new era of selling, customer-facing teams need more than content management and basic analytics to engage today’s buyers. The Enablement Cloud redefines the boundaries of enablement, delivering the most comprehensive suite of products and solutions to empower the entire go-to-market engine.”