Covideo is a market leader in video messaging, used by thousands of businesses worldwide. According to the company, Covideo was among the first providers of video email when it was founded in 2004.
With an emphasis on personalization and personal connection, Covideo is designed to help teams reimagine business communication.
Covideo seeks to enable users to record, customize, share, track and host all in one place. The platform has direct integrations with Gmail, Chrome, Outlook, Salesforce and other tools to streamline the messaging process. It also offers compressed links, which mean videos won't get caught in spam filters.
Who It's For
The departments that get the most traction with the Covideo include human resources, sales teams, customer service and marketing. The industries that see the most value from Covideo include higher education, medical sales, SaaS, senior living and automotive sales.
What It Solves
Covideo aims to provide:
- More clear, quick, effective, customized communication;
- Asynchronous viewing so participants can interact on their time; and
- A personal approach to relating with individuals resulting in a stronger, more authentic connection.
What Makes It Special
Covideo offers customer support, a mobile app and various accessibility features. The company’s data shows that adding personalized videos to email increases:
- Open rates by 19% when "video" appears in subject lines;
- Click-through rates by 65% when users include a video thumbnail; and
- Response rates by 200%.