The Stensul Email and Landing Page Creation Platform™ is designed to help users reduce creation time by up to 90% so teams can better focus on improving email and landing page performance. Stensul aims to streamline collaboration and simplify the creation process for all marketers so they can create emails and landing pages that drive stronger results. The platform integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking and messaging platforms.
According to Stensul, it takes two weeks or more to get just one marketing email out the door for 80% of organizations. As a result, 90% of available time is spent on production-related activities, leaving just 10% for strategy. As effective as email and landing pages can be for marketing and communications purposes, they can perform even better if teams have the time to test, refine strategy, segment their audiences and personalize messages.
Stensul is a SaaS platform that sits at the center of an organization’s content creation process. It integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs as well as workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking and messaging platforms to make email creation even more efficient while allowing more value to be realized from those other elements of a martech stack.
Who It's For
Stensul is well-suited for large enterprises and companies wanting to reach the next level. It serves the needs of organizations in financial services, technology, business services, media and consumer products and services. Stensul is designed for directors and above of marketing, marketing operations, demand generation, creative services and communications.
What It Solves
Stensul seeks to change the email and landing page creation process from requiring two weeks or more to minutes. By making email and landing page creation efficient, Stensul lets teams regain time to be more strategic in ways that optimize marketing performance that makes a business impact on business results.
What Makes It Special
Stensul is a no-code/low-code solution designed to help non-technical people quickly create high-quality emails and landing pages in minutes. In addition, Stensul provides a collaborative environment for all involved in the creation to speed the review and approval process —eliminating the frustrating back and forth that typically occurs in other creation methods. This accelerates workflows, so SLAs are met consistently and campaigns are brought to market faster.