Visual IQ Delivers Marketing Intelligence Platform For Marketers
- Written by Stephen Betz, Contributing Writer
- Published in Solution Spotlight
Visual IQ’s Marketing Intelligence Platform combines audience demographic and behavioral attributes with tactical marketing performance through a single user interface. The solution aims to enable marketers to optimize marketing and advertising performance by audience segments representing prospective and existing customers.
Key features of the platform include:
- Robust audience data and profiles of every individual that interacts with a brand. These profiles are combined with multi-touch attribution to provide a holistic, real-time view of marketing performance across channels and devices by audience.
- Flexible attribution approaches, in which marketers can define their own attribution model or use a data-driven, algorithmic model to measure the impact of every addressable channel and tactics on multiple success metrics by audience.
- Activation capabilities designed to enable marketers to forecast performance against different marketing objectives and leverage native bid management capabilities and real-time bidding integrations to automatically expedite insight to action.
The platform is designed for marketers at enterprise and mid-market organizations, as well as the agencies that serve them.
Marketers can integrate audience data, cross-device data, Facebook ad impressions, offline impressions and KPIs through Visual IQ’s partnerships with technology and data providers.
The Visual IQ Marketing Intelligence Platform is sold primarily to large global companies. The cost will vary depending on the size of the implementation and specific configuration, but pricing typically runs into six figures.
Companies currently leveraging the Marketing Intelligence Platform include H&R Block, Lamps Plus, Lufthansa, NOWTV, O2, Petco and SAP.
The goal of Visual IQ’s Marketing Intelligence Platform is to provide a single solution for real-time, audience-based performance analysis. By consolidating people-based insights with multi-touch attribution, marketers can track the consumer journey and uncover the true performance of all their marketing and advertising by audience in one place.