Sendoso aims to help companies rise above the noise with a fully integrated solution designed to eliminate the need for spam and create extraordinary touch points across the entire customer lifecycle. The solution aims to solve sourcing, physical warehouse storage, inventory tracking and ROI attribution problems of traditional delivery fulfillment so users can create meaningful relationships and drive loyalty at scale.
Features of the solution include:
- Sending a variety of gifts through the platform or integrations;
- Delivering items to Sendoso’s Global Warehouses, where they inventory goods and use the platform to seamlessly send gifts and track packages via analytics; and
- Offering a chrome extension that allows users to send gifts via platforms including Salesforce, HubSpot, SalesLoft and Outreach.
Targeted users for the Sendoso solution include B2B SaaS, Mid-Market to Enterprise, users concerned with identifying and reaching target accounts, users who are actively engaged or interested in direct mail or gifting and users interested in ABM execution.
Integration with Salesforce:
- Send directly from within Salesforce;
- Setup triggers or campaigns to auto send based on rules;
- Automatically log sends as activities in Salesforce and tag to a Campaign; and
- Get real-time delivery notifications.
Integration with HubSpot CRM:
- Send eGifts and physical gifts to Contacts in HubSpot using Sendoso's Google Chrome extension;
- View the status of your eGifts and physical gifts directly in HubSpot activity feed; and
- Track your sends through Sendoso Analytics and see when eGifts have been delivered for follow-up.
Other integrations include Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Shopify, Amazon and more.
Pricing is an annual subscription based on the number of users and sends.
Current clients and users include Adobe, Sigstr, RollWorks, Demandbase, Terminus, Snowflake, Splunk, Procore, Zuora, Workhuman and more.
Sendoso is a software company that aims to offer a real-time view of inventory and allow for the delivery of anything, including digital and physical items. Sendoso’s integrations with Amazon, Sendoso Direct offerings (perishables and shareables), handwritten notes and eGifts provide customers with unique capabilities in gifting. Paired with an enhanced user experience with integrations with Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketing, Outreach, SalesLoft and more, the solution is designed to enable sales teams by sending 1-1 and 1-many sends, and more.