Step aside, pumpkins, there’s something new for marketers to start carving out: Their B2B Marketing Exchange agenda. While #B2BMX doesn’t kick off until Feb. 27, 2023, there’s no better time to register and start familiarizing yourself with the sessions already harvested.
Although we’re still in the B2B orchard picking the best sessions, we can share the industry stars we already have in the bag for #B2BMX, which include:
- Speaker, Coach, Author and Consultant Ciara Unger, with “What The Pitch | Memorable Storytelling for B2Bs”;
- VP of Marketing at Relentless Pursuit, Pam Didner, who’ll provide insights into the emerging impact of AI and a workshop on sales enablement;
- CEO and Chief Analyst of Channelnomics, Larry Walsh, with “The Recession Is Just The Beginning”;
- CEO and Founder of Marketing Profs, Allen Weiss, with “The Steps To A Credible & Defensible Market Position”;
- Andrea Kayal of Electric, who will host a workshop on “How To Build A Successful Referral Program”; and
- Many more!
In addition to the usual suspects of breakouts, workshops, case studies, keynotes and track sessions, we’re offering a new Campfire session this year. Although we’re not providing the marshmallows or sticks, these sessions will become more interactive as attendees and speakers collaborate — more info will come soon!
Outside the conference halls, we will have plenty of fun gatherings so attendees can let loose, enjoy cocktails, network and even break a sweat. We can’t wait to share more details on all the fun stuff happening at B2BMX! Be sure to check out our #B2BMX Blog for more insights, sneak peeks into sessions and speakers and more!
While our Summer Rate changed with the season, we’re now in our second-lowest pricing tier, The Super Early Bird Rate, and it’ll fall with the leaves on Oct. 31 as we transition to a slightly higher price. We’re also offering a 40% discount if you bring three or more colleagues. Don’t miss out: Register now.
Our Killer Content Awards nominations are live! Learn more about “The Finnys” here and nominate your own content or campaign for a chance to win the coveted trophy.