If there was still any doubt that account-based marketing had arrived as an official category and major driver for B2B organizations, the Demandbase ABM Innovation Summit held last month in San Francisco put them to rest. Consider just a few of the developments from the event:
- For starters, there was the growth of the event itself, which has multiplied from 100 attendees five years ago to more than 1,000 in 2018;
- Then, there are the stats on the maturation of the category itself, with Demand Gen Report research showing that 74% of marketers indicate their ABM efforts are meeting or exceeding their organizational expectations;
- In addition, the reach of ABM is quickly spreading beyond the high-tech vertical, with Demandbase CEO Chris Golec sharing data that showed financial services, healthcare, consulting, telecom and manufacturing industries quickly account for healthy slices of companies adopting the practice; and
- Finally, there are the real-world results companies are seeing from their ABM initiatives. At the ABM Innovation Summit, Golec shared some uses cases where companies were seeing 4X pipeline increases and 54% higher engagement attributed to the impact of their account-focused strategies.
Now, if you weren’t among the 1,000 folks who took part in the live event back in April, the good news is the content is being re-broadcast this week via the Virtual ABM Innovation Summit, which will air live on June 6, starting at 8:30 AM PST. If you can’t catch all of the session airing that day, the program will also be available on-demand starting on June 7.
Since I had the opportunity to moderate one of the tracks, I can highly recommend you check out these sessions, which featured real practitioners sharing real challenges and real results. The program consists of more than 20 different sessions you can view, but here a couple of my highlights to put on your do-not-miss list:
- Pat Oldenburg, ServiceMax — AI and ABM Supercharges Business Growth for ServiceMax: Oldenburg shares learnings and insights around leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and real-time intent — from identifying the right accounts to personalizing the web experience for each visitor; and
- Lars Nilsson, Cloudera — Account-Based Sales Development and ABM: How to Create the Perfect Campaign: As the creator of Account-Based Sales Development (ABSD), Nilsson discusses how to create a successfully integrated ABSD campaign.
- Madison Logic Launches ML Platform V3 With Journey Acceleration Measurement Capabilities
- Buzzworthy B2B: The Latest News & Trends From March 2021
- Salesforce Releases ABM Innovations To Further Identify Buyer Behaviors
- Folloze Announces Season 2 Of Account-Based Experience Masterclass
- 2021 B2B Marketing Exchange Gears Up To Help Marketers Refresh, Renew & Remix Their Strategies For A Digital-First World