#B2BMX 2022 Preview: B2B Marketing Community Reunites In Scottsdale
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in Industry Insights
Breaking news: The B2B groundhog has seen its shadow, and it’s predicted that this year’s B2B Marketing Exchange (#B2BMX) will be one for the books. After all, it’s poised to bring more than 600 practitioners to Scottsdale from Feb. 28 to Mar. 2 to soak up the latest knowledge, trends and Arizona sun. And it doesn’t hurt that Demand Gen Report’s star-studded line-up of speakers is sure to impress and provide attendees with actionable insights they can immediately implement when they return to their offices.
With more than 80 sessions that include Breakouts, Lunch & Learns, Case Studies, Workshops, Keynotes and Labs across five tracks — Content2Conversion, Demand Gen Summit, Sales Impact Summit, Go-To-Market Strategy and ABM In Action Live — there’s something for every marketer in the line-up. Let’s peek into this year’s agenda and see what’s in store:
The team at DGR recruited some of the industry's finest speakers, practitioners and thought leaders to curate several keynotes designed to address 21st century issues for modern marketers. With a focus on digital engagement and the changing work environment, the following sessions will provide expert insights on everything from generating more qualified leads to maintaining audience attention in a noisy digital world.
One of the event’s featured speakers, Marcus Sheridan, will kick the event off with his opening keynote on Feb. 28, “Good To GREAT B2B Digital Marketing In 2022 & Beyond: From World-Class Website Content To Self-Service Tools, How To Reach A New Level Of Trust, Traffic, Leads & Sales Online.” Throughout his session, he’ll reveal the content that generates the most qualified leads and help sellers understand and adjust to the “self-service” buyer’s journey.
Dr. Carmen Simon from Corporate Visions is back to bring us more insights into the inner workings of buyers’ brains with “Made You Look: The Neuroscience Of Attention.” To help the audience get attention to influence what people remember and decide, Dr. Simon will share research-backed answers to questions such as: Do pictures always lead to more attention and memory during business presentations? Are extra details detrimental or desirable for sustaining attention in a virtual environment? What keeps people focused on specific information across time?
Over the past three years, “best practices” have come and gone as B2B marketers adjusted to the ever-changing digital selling environment. In her keynote session, “Digital Handshake: Hybrid Strategies Boost Business Outcomes & Human Connections,” Cisco’s Luxy Thuraisingam will walk attendees through the steps of applying hybrid strategies into real-world 2022 scenarios to boost business outcomes and human connections.
Today’s B2B buyers look nothing like the buyers from five years ago — or even one year ago. Jay Baer, one of our featured speakers, will walk attendees through the best of ways of winning with content in 2022 in his afternoon keynote, “The 3 Drawbridges: How To Cross The Moat Of B2B Buyers’ Attention.”
Rounding out our list of featured speakers is Dell’s Cheryl Cook with her keynote, “Making A Difference! Why & How Dell Technologies Is Collaborating With Its Partner Ecosystem To Drive Real Progress,” where she’ll cover share how increasingly important environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies are informing the way Dell works with its partner ecosystem.
Bookending the event with the closing keynote on March 2 are Versique’s Wes Lieser and Definitive Healthcare’s Michelle Liro hosting their panel session, “Fewer Applicants & Higher Salaries: Understanding The Talent Shortage & Tips To Manage It.” This discussion will cover everything from the extremely competitive labor market to “The Great Resignation.”
If I listed all the track sessions here, I’d be typing until the show started. With Forrester analysts scheduled to kick off each Breakout track session, let’s look at some of the highlights:
- “How NBC Sports Next Uses Democratized Data To Drive Growth,” with NBC Sports Next’s Brant Schmitz;
- “Why DEI Is Vital To Your Business' Success: Start By Diversifying Your Marketing Team,” featuring BMAA and HubSpot’s Natalie Gullatt;
- “How To Make The Most Of Marketing Content For Sales,” with Pam Didner; and
- “Leave The Medium, Take The Value: Analyzing The New Era Of Event Marketing,” featuring parcelLab’s Aleksandra Panyukhina.
Otherwise known as the FOMO-inducing section, we’re providing a sneak peek into the All-Access Passholder exclusive sessions on Feb. 28. I might get fired if I give too much away, but here’s what I can tease:
- Hands-on workshops covering a range of topics from diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives to mastering the art of virtual selling;
- An all-star line-up of industry leaders, including Marcus Sheridan, Pam Didner and more;
- The invite-only CMO Exchange; and
- Much more.
- 100% vaccinated and masked event;
- Socially distanced networking and learning environments;
- A technology and solutions marketplace, featuring companies such as Salesforce, 6sense, Demandbase, ON24, RollWorks, Folloze, MRP, Terminus, Triblio and more;
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks served daily;
- The invite-only Killer Content Awards ceremony;
- Opening night reception; and
- Networking and cocktail receptions.
We’re less than a month away from the main event, but there’s still plenty of time to get registered and build out your agenda. For more information and to sign out, check out the #B2BMX website.