More than 500 B2B professionals are expected to meet in Boston on Aug. 11 for the latest event hosted by #FlipMyFunnel, an account-based marketing (ABM) community founded by Sangram Vajre, Co-Founder and CMO of Terminus.
“The #FlipMyFunnel B2B Marketing and Sales Conference will be bigger and better for our second time in Boston,” Vajre said. “This will be a full day of world class thought-leaders and practitioners who are pumped to share their account-based marketing and sales wisdom with the Boston community.”
Confirmed speakers for the Boston edition include:
- Trish Bertuzzi - CEO of The Bridge Group, Inc.
- Jon Miller - CEO and Co-Founder at Engagio
- Vala Afshar - Chief Digital Evangelist at Salesforce
- Craig Rosenberg - Co-Founder and Chief Analyst at TOPO
- Joe Chernov - VP of Marketing at InsightSquared
- Matt Heinz - President at Heinz Marketing Inc.
- Lindsy Lettre - Marketing Operations Manager at InsightSquared
- Rishi Dave - CMO at Dun & Bradstreet
- Elle Woulfe - VP of Marketing at LookBookHQ
- Scott Brinker - Co-Founder and CTO at Ion Interactive
- Kipp Bodnar - CMO at Hubspot
- Tony Yang - VP of Demand Generation at Mintigo
- Kevin Bobowski - CMO at Act-On
- Tyler Lessard - CMO at Vidyard
- Nadim Hossain - CEO at BrightFunnel
- Matt Senatore - Service Director, Account Based Marketing Practice at SiriusDecisions
- Tim Handorf - CEO and Co-Founder at G2 Crowd
- Adam New-Waterson - CMO at LeanData
- Jason Jue - CMO at Triblio
- Jeff Soriano - Senior Director of Demand Generation at Offerpop
Since #FlipMyFunnel first debuted in 2015, the organization has hosted more than 1,400 business leaders at various conferences in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago and San Francisco.