- Salesloft announced several platform enhancements, including multi-language support and generative AI.
- Through the innovations, the company seeks to improve seller productivity and support global expansion.
- Additional innovations include tracking sales team performance, extracting meeting insights, improved forecasting and an API integration with Microsoft Teams.
Salesloft, a sales engagement platform, revealed several new enhancements to help improve seller productivity and enable global expansion. Specifically, the company added AI generative text capabilities to help streamline email marketing and now offers multi-language support in French, German and Spanish across its entire platform.
"Sales teams face a challenging selling environment and have a disparate set of technologies to work with,” said Ellie Fields, Chief Product and Engineering Officer at Salesloft, in a statement. “There's tremendous potential to make a seller's workflow easier and more effective, and that's the mission of the Salesloft product team. This Spring, we're delivering innovations across the platform to do that, including a new Outcomes Dashboard that helps account executives and managers see the full picture of their efforts. We're introducing AI generative text to help Salesloft customers realize value faster. We're releasing multi-language platform localization – we are pleased to be the first platform in the industry to fully support global enterprises. And our team has continued to add capabilities to Conversations and Forecasting, including major updates in this release."
Additional platform enhancements include:
- Helping track team and individual performance against key outcomes and drill down into additional layers of detail to understand what's driving performance and where more support is needed;
- Extracting meeting insights with fewer clicks and featuring talk time alongside video recordings while transcripts auto-scroll with recordings;
- Eliminating the meeting bot in Microsoft Teams;
- Forecasting by segment, confidence level, future periods and scenario plans by excluding deals that are not expected to close within a certain time period; and
- Platform localization, such as changing date/time formats and currencies.