Demand Gen Report’s Second Annual Killer Content Awards recognize organizations that have created cutting-edge content across digital and physical channels. This report provides a behind-the-scenes look at the content creation process of the top 10 “Great White” winners and 10 “Mako honorees, outlining the objectives, development strategies and key metrics for success.
What qualifies as Killer Content? These entries excelled in providing:
- Social media and targeted content marketing;
- Educational content that informs and inspires buyers;
- Linking content to measurable, revenue-focused results;
- Using video and interactive content in new and creative ways; and
- Deploying content that drives successful, cross-channel campaigns.
The buying habits of B2B buyers have been changing at a rapid clip, and these campaigns are prime examples of educational content that is providing thought leadership and helping buyers at every step of the process.