Brainshark Expands Microsoft Integration Aimed To Boost Sales Productivity
- Written by Matt Halchak, Contributing Writer
- Published in News Briefs
Brainshark, a SaaS-based enablement and readiness solutions provider, has unveiled an integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The integrations will allow Microsoft Dynamics users to view and leverage sales training and onboarding content easily. It is designed to streamline companies’ access to sales resources, and achieve greater sales productivity and visibility into the impact of their sales readiness programs.
Sales teams will have instant access to Brainshark’s resources directly from Microsoft’s CRM Application. The teams can use the application to:
- Create multimedia content for sales onboarding;
- Deploy training content and curricula that are designed to increase sales effectiveness;
- Provide video-based sales coaching with manager challenges, rep video responses and manager and peer feedback;
- Enable sales reps to view videos and other assets that aim to foster better sales readiness; and
- Gain better insight into sales program effectiveness with real-time Brainshark analytics.
“Training, coaching and content form the foundation for improving sales effectiveness,” said Greg Flynn, CEO of Brainshark, in a statement. “It’s critical that sales teams are able to easily find these resources—when and where they need them—so they can be better prepared to close more deals faster. We’re glad to extend our partnership with Microsoft and, in response to customer demand, offer this unique functionality to Dynamics users – so they can seamlessly access Brainshark training and coaching resources without ever leaving the CRM.”
This newly launched integration is the latest in a series of partnership activities between Brainshark and Microsoft. Brainshark previously built a platform featuring Microsoft’s Cognitive Services and HoloLens mixed-reality simulation technology and integrated Microsoft Outlook into its software.