Five9 Expands Partnership With Invoca To Deliver 'PreSense' Tool For Contact Centers
- Written by Klaudia Tirico
- Published in News Briefs
- Five9 strengthened its partnership with Invoca to offer a joint solution designed to enable real-time data insights.
- The solution, “PreSense,” unites Five9’s CX platform with Invoca’s conversation intelligence to provide contact center agents into a caller’s digital journey.
- Key benefits reportedly include reduced call handling times, increased productivity and improved customer experiences across channels.
Five9, an intelligent cloud contact center provider, expanded its partnership with AI conversation intelligence solution Invoca. Together, the companies now offer a joint solution designed to enable deeper insight into real-time data throughout the customer journey.
The customized solution, dubbed PreSense, brings together Five9’s intelligent customer experience (CX) Platform with Invoca’s conversation intelligence technology to provide contact center agents with insights into a caller’s digital journey before the call takes place. According to a release, PreSense helps:
- Reduce call handling times;
- Increase contact center productivity; and
- Enable more fluid customer experiences across channels, between both virtual and human agents.
“The more an agent knows about a caller, the better the experience they can provide," said Gregg Johnson, CEO of Invoca, in a statement. "We now have a way to share rich pre-call insight directly in Five9, providing contact centers with data that reveals the exact state-of-mind of the caller. We are proud to launch this joint solution, which was built from a mutual vision to modernize the customer experience with actionable data and seamless automation.”