HubSpot announced new features and updates to help businesses create deeper, more meaningful connections at its annual INBOUND event. Through the platform enhancements, the company seeks to enable merchants to better personalize interactions with their prospects and customers.
The product updates include:
- Journey Analytics, which help provide marketers with detailed visuals to create a consolidated view of every customer touchpoint and optimize campaigns;
- Payment Schedules,designed to assist merchants in customizing every facet of customer payments and connect those details within their CRM to gauge conversion in real-time; and
- Connected Data with AI,which assists HubSpot AI in cleaning and optimizing all data points so teams can focus less on administrative functions.
Additionally, HubSpot announced new features to help customer service teams create more connected experiences. These enhancements include:
- A service desk complete with a helpdesk, channels and automation for teams using ServiceHub;
- A WhatsApp integration that enables teams to connect a WhatsApp business account to their shared inbox to communicate with prospects and customers without leaving the HubSpot platform; and
- An inbound calling feature, which allows customers to make and receive calls within HubSpot without exposing their personal phone numbers.
“Businesses are in a crisis of disconnection today: Their systems and data are disconnected because of cobbled point solutions,” said Yamini Rangan, CEO of HubSpot, in a statement. “They’re disconnected from their customers as buyers tune out saturated channels and disconnected from their peers in a more hybrid world. We believe the businesses who will win in the future are the ones who focus on customer connection, not customer management. We’re committed to helping our customers grow in this new world by providing strategies, technology and communities that foster deeper connections.”