Mindtickle Reveals Several Enablement & Content Experience Features
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in News Briefs
Mindtickle, a sales readiness platform, launched six new capabilities designed to help revenue organizations deliver engaging and high-impact sales enablement and content experiences. The updates seek to bring together sales enablement and content management in one place.
Specifically, the new releases include:
- Digital sales rooms, which provide shared portals that consolidate all content, communications and action items in one digital space that tracks buyer engagement;
- Programs and templates created by industry experts to help leaders pivot quickly and get sellers ready faster;
- “Plays” for guided learning and selling, which includecustom user experiences that combine content with context to guide users toward optimal behaviors and field-based outcomes;
- Content and program overview pages that seek to providerich landing page experiences;
- Timely and relevant insights on deal health and seller performance based on real sales conversations, automatically delivered to sellers, managers and coaches; and
- More robust and out-of-the-box collaboration with RevTech and enterprise software, including Salesforce, Snowflake, Webex, Zoom and more.
“The worlds of sales training and sales content management are converging, opening the door to new, more meaningful experiences for buyers and sellers,” said Khrisna Depura, Co-founder and CEO of Mindtickle, in a statement. “These releases position our customers at the forefront of this market evolution in two ways. First, they can now pull reps in with engaging, contextualized experiences that support their motions in the field. Second, their reps can share the same type of craveable experiences with their buyers, overcoming friction to accelerate deals.”