Vidyard has opened nominations for its 2016 Video Marketing Awards (VMAs), the video marketing company’s program to recognize organizations, marketers and sales teams that are creatively using video to connect with buyers and fuel effective campaigns.
Entries are due by Sept. 30, and finalists will be notified by late October. VMA winners will be announced at Vidyard’s video marketing summit, Viewtopia, being held Nov. 9-10 in San Francisco.
“Video has become more than just a powerful content medium, it’s a strategic weapon for connecting with more buyers, building better relationships and ultimately closing more business,” said Tyler Lessard, CMO of Vidyard. “We’re excited to host the second annual Video Marketing Awards to recognize marketing and sales teams that are using video in strategic ways to generate success for their business.”
There are 10 categories for the 2016 VMAs:
- Video Marketing Campaign of the Year;
- Best Personalized Video Campaign;
- Best Use of Live Video, Webinars or Virtual Events;
- Best Use of Video for Sales Prospecting;
- Best Online Video Presence for a B2B Brand;
- Small Business, Big Bang;
- Video Marketing Tech Stack Award;
- Breakout Video Marketer of the Year;
- Video Marketing Impact Award; and
- Video Marketing Trailblazer.
Winners of the 2015 VMAs included teams from Act-On, BenefitMall, Ceridian, Gainsight, Hootsuite, Lattice Engines, Salesforce and Zuora.