Aprimo Introduces New Campaign Management Feature
- Written by Matthew Halchak, Contributing Writer
- Published in Solution Spotlight
Aprimo Campaign is a campaign management solution designed to access and select lead lists from millions of contacts and transactions across multiple data sources. It enables marketers to manage customer and prospect lead lists into test and control cells, associate those cells with offers and creative treatments and orchestrate distribution across marketing channels, CRM systems and vendors.
A few of Aprimo’s features and functionality include:
- Targeting and Segmentation: Reduce time spent on target list development with direct access to marketing data from the cloud.
- Marketing Data and Infrastructure: Maintain marketing data security and customer data privacy by keeping marketing data in-house and querying it where it rests.
- Offers: Manage review, approval, expiration and organization of offers, creative treatments and incentives in a central library, while assigning offers to campaigns and cells.
- Multi-Channel Distribution: Orchestrate and automate delivery of campaign target lead lists to favorite cloud execution channels or external systems using the company’s open integration framework and connectors.
- Contact Optimization: Manage contact management strategy across multiple, concurrent campaigns and deliver the highest priority, highest return or best communications and offers.
- Operational Reporting and Response Tracking: Track and report on Campaign information, such as marketing ownership, campaign tracking codes, associated strategies and more.
Aprimo Campaign is for B2B marketers at mid-to-large enterprises, service providers and agencies who want to leverage their in-house marketing data sources for targeting, segmentation and distribution across CRM systems and marketing channels.
Aprimo Campaign integrates with any organization’s CRM system and marketing execution vendor using the company’s Integration Framework and connectors.
Aprimo Campaign is a SaaS solution with a base price and options for additional features.
Clients include BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, CenturyLink, Focus on the Family, MGM Resorts International, Navy Federal Credit Union, TNT Express and United Healthcare.
Aprimo Campaign is a SaaS-based Campaign Management solution that aims to eliminate the cost and headaches in maintaining IT hardware and infrastructure while accessing the client’s own in-house marketing data sources, mapping to existing data models and hierarchy, and segment against these sources where they rest to distribute leads to the appropriate execution channel or CRM system.