InsideView’s latest release, Apex, is designed to help marketers plan and execute go-to-market strategies. The new product aims to combine data from a company’s system with external market data from InsideView. It can then use machine learning to discover and visualize market opportunities.
InsideView Apex aims to address the entire go-to-market process from strategic planning to orchestrated execution, analysis and optimization. Business leaders can use InsideView Apex to discover and size their target market, explore new markets, segments and target accounts, accelerate revenue and measure performance.
Highlighted features include the ability to:
- Use artificial intelligence (AI) to uncover new look-alike accounts that match the characteristics of a company’s existing customers or ideal prospects;
- Map existing customer and prospect data against external market data to understand and size the target addressable market (TAM);
- Define the ideal customer profile (ICP) using internal customer data and the ICP wizard;
- Build account-based marketing (ABM) lists;
- Tag ICPs and target segments in sales and marketing workflows to focus and align teams on strategy execution; and
- Compare market performance against target segments, leads, opportunities and more.
InsideView Apex is designed for B2B executives and operations leaders responsible for market sizing and business metric reporting. It can also help CMOs and demand generation leaders looking to penetrate new industries, geographies or segments, as well as increase presence in existing markets, deepen customer relationships and open new territories.
InsideView Apex integrates with major CRM and marketing automation programs (MAPs). MAP and CRM data can be fed into InsideView Apex to visualize performance in target segments at each stage of the funnel.
ABM lists can be built within InsideView Apex and exported to CRM or MAPs. InsideView Apex can also flag ABM, ICP and defined segment or territory accounts and contacts to align sales and marketing engagement.
InsideView Apex is a hosted solution. Pricing is tiered and based on company size.
InsideView Apex users include TTEC, Castlight Health and Jama Software.
InsideView Apex is designed to provide marketers with a comprehensive view of their total addressable market, so they can execute a fully orchestrated go-to market strategy from planning to execution to winning. The solution is positioned to use data science and AI-based machine learning to aggregate and validate large volumes of data at scale.
444 DeHaro Street
San Francisco, CA 94107