The new Sales Assist solution from Uberflip is designed to help marketing teams create and manage brand-approved templates to empower their sales counterparts, which allows sales to provide personalized experiences for their prospects at scale without giving up brand control. With these templates, sales teams can find high-value content effortlessly and engage buyers using templates tailored for their specific buyer needs or interests.
Sales Assist enables users to:
- Tag buying groups (divided by topic, persona, buying stage, use case, etc.) to help sales easily find best-fit content for engagement;
- Share content from within sales applications (including SalesLoft, Outreach, Gmail, etc.);
- Create new content items and integrate them from any source, including Google Docs, PowerPoint and PDFs;
- Send notifications to sales teams when the content is accessed by prospects automatically; and
- Leverage brand-approved templates for a specific persona, industry, vertical and more.
Who It's For
Sales Assist is designed for medium to large companies that want to build greater alignment between their marketing and sales teams to create relevant buyer experiences.
What Makes It Special
Sales Assist allows marketing and sales teams to create personalized experiences without forcing teams to switch between tools and platforms, with real-time notifications that give sales teams the ability to respond quickly and close more deals using content.
33 Arch St, 17th floor
Boston, MA 02110