Act-On Software, a marketing automation platform, built out and improved its capabilities to help enhance its platform by accelerating product innovation, removing complexities and solving common pain points.
Act-On seeks to provide marketers with coaching and account management features so users can design intelligent marketing programs and streamline budgets. Over the next couple months, additional platform innovations will include:
- User experience enhancements to better serve marketers, with a focus on data management, reports, alerts and administrative configuration;
- Omnichannel messaging and orchestration capabilities, such as event-triggered emails from external systems, which includes transactional (delivery receipts) and commercial (shopping cart abandonment) emails;
- Key investments to protect customer data through security enhancements and industry certifications;
- Continued investment in integrations to ensure full eco-system support; and
- Apple Privacy Mail Protection, a feature designed to flag if a user’s email was opened by proxy through Apple’s new Mail Privacy Protection to give marketers the most accurate metrics on open rates.
“The fact of the matter is that countless marketers have been completely abandoned by the marketing automation providers they thought would help them reach their goals,” said Casey Munck, VP of Marketing at Act-On, in a statement. “But Act-On is laser-focused on the people behind the brands, and we’re here to fight for marketers and provide the attention to detail they won’t find anywhere else.”