Livestorm, a video engagement platform, added nine new features designed with enterprise customers in mind. Livestorm’s goal is to make virtual event planning a simpler and seamless experience.
The new Livestorm features include:
- A marketing automation integration, which allows users to merge HubSpot, Marketo and Pardot automatically to the virtual event platform’s marketing and reporting;
- The ability to host meetings with up to 3,000 attendees;
- Access to multiple workspaces under one contract with unified billing and reporting;
- An integration with Krisp, an AI-powered software solution;
- A SAML SSO feature, empowering teams with guaranteed security;
- Advanced custom reporting dashboards that provide users with tailor-made reporting dashboards;
- RTMP Ingestion, which equips video streaming set-ups with access to events and meetings;
- Control over video location, which invites users to join from alternative regions; and
- Custom enterprise integrations.
"Implementing the features customers wish to see in the Livestorm product is something we take pride in,” said Gilles Bertaux, Co-founder and CEO of Livestorm, in a statement. “We’re excited to strengthen our enterprise product offerings and help customers have a seamless video conferencing experience.”