LookBookHQ, a content engagement platform unveiled Flow, a user-driven content experience designed to give B2B marketers a providing relevant content to a target audience where the buyer has control of what they consume.
Demand Gen Report's 2015 B2B Buyer's Survey Report shows that more than half of all respondents (52%) indicated they view two to four pieces of content . More than a quarter (28%) view five to seven pieces, while 10% view eight pieces or more. As "binging" becomes more prominent, B2B marketers will begin looking for ways to offer bundles of relevant content to prospects when and where they need it.
Additional features include:
- An index view of all content assets within the experience, allowing viewers to select which pieces of content to engage with at their own pace;
- A Collapsible Promoter designed to prompt viewers to engage with the next piece of content;
- The ability to customize the experience to meet brand guidelines;
- Embedding capabilities allowing users to deliver a LookBook content experience without visitors having to leave the page; and
- The option to add forms and calls to action to capture new leads or gain further insight on prospective buyers.
"LookBookHQ customers have seen tremendous results with both approaches as a way to engage and accommodate prospects that want to consume multiple content assets in a session," said Anthony Ilukwe, Head of Product at LookBookHQ, in a blog post highlighting the announcement. "With the introduction of Flow, these two successful types of content experiences are bridged to provide both a specific starting point or guided journey and an aggregated view."