Salesforce, a cloud-based software company launched its newest innovation – Salesforce Contact Center, which aims to turn company contact centers into transformed hubs of automated, intelligent and real-time customer service.
Contact center leaders can aim to leverage real-time data from automated bots, digital channels and self-service hubs, resulting in a more complete and unified view of each customer. Features of Salesforce’s Contact Center include:
- Service Cloud Voice, which turns voice into a native channel;
- Digital Engagement, which aims to help contact centers connect with their customers on their preferred digital channel;
- A Self-Service tool that lowers call and chat volumes;
- Feedback Management that leverages surveys built natively into Service Cloud;
- Shift Scheduling and Omni Routing, which route the right work to the right agents regardless of channel and adjust shift schedules to reflect demand; and
- Einstein Conversation Insights, whichuses Einstein AI to analyze customer interactions.
“Service Cloud enables companies to do more with less,” said Clara Shih, CEO of Service Cloud, Salesforce, in a statement. “Now, service departments can deliver complete, connected service experiences from digital self-service to the contact center, to front-line field service — all in real-time. With rising customer expectations, shrinking team sizes and uncertain economic conditions, organizations must leverage service technologies that provide holistic, 360-degree customer experiences to be successful.”