Salesforce introduced its latest generative AI product offerings at its 2023 Connections Conference, which includes the release of Marketing GPT. The AI solution is designed to help marketers automatically generate personalized emails, smarter audience segments and marketing journeys.
Marketing GPT seeks to deliver personalized, relevant and engaging experiences across every touchpoint with generative AI and first-party data from Data Cloud. The new solution is designed to:
- Create audience segments and improve targeting using natural language prompts and AI-driven recommendations;
- Auto-generate personalized emails for improved testing and engagement;
- Automatically connect multiple data sources for a more comprehensive view of audience engagement;
- Automatically resolve customer identities and refresh segments to help ensure accuracy with rapid identity resolution, segmentation and engagement capabilities; and
- Utilize Typeface’s generative AI content platform to create contextual visual assets for multichannel campaigns based on specific brand voice, style guides and messaging.
“Businesses are looking to harness new AI advances and tap into vast troves of data to deliver personalized customer experiences across every interaction,” said David Schmaier, President and Chief Product Officer of Salesforce, in a statement. “Marketing GPT — fueled by trusted and harmonized first-party data — will revolutionize how businesses interact with customers and at the same time dramatically improve employee productivity.”