TRAK Data Releases New On-Demand Marketing Data Platform
- Written by Christina Cargulia
- Published in News Briefs
TRAK Data, a marketing data and predictive analytics company, launched TRAK, an on-demand marketing data platform that provides an easy-to-use interface to enable users to create custom lookalike audiences quickly.
The TRAK platform seeks to help marketers tap into the power of a national consumer marketing database, create AI-driven models, enrich and cleanse their data and launch 1:1 cross channel campaigns that drive results. The full suite of data-driven capabilities includes:
- Building high-performance audiences;
- Appending marketing identifiers like email addresses, IP addresses and phone numbers;
- Profiling audiences by unlocking a profile report that highlights their key demographics and behaviors;
- Enhancing files to increase personalized marketing; and
- Becoming direct mail ready by executing data prep processes like list hygiene, standardization and de-deduplication.
“From movies to rides, we live in an on-demand world,” said Jessica Akinwale, CEO of TRAK, in a statement. “Why shouldn’t marketing data be the same? For far too long, marketing data and especially custom modeling and analytics has been reserved for big brands with big budgets. With TRAK, we’re on a mission to change that. We’ve built an intuitive platform that gives brands of all sizes the exact audience data they need and exactly how they want it — on-demand.”