Vidyard, a video marketing platform, added new updates to its free video messaging and screen recording app Vidyard GoVideo. The updates are designed toprovide innovative ways for sales professionals to connect with buyers on a more personal level.
The new features include:
- A free mobile app to easily record, share and track personalized videos within Google Chrome, Gmail, Outlook and now, the iPhone;
- Do-it-yourself video customization tools that include trim functionality, thumbnail image customization, animated GIF thumbnails, the ability to download and edit offline and the option to add a calltoaction;
- App integrations that let users access VidyardGoVideo within sales tools like HubSpot Sales Hub, InsideSales, SalesLoft, Oureach, Groove and MixMax;
- High-impact, scalable personalization with the choice to create or choose from three video templates and add information on a prospect;
- Video analytics that allow users to gain insight into their performance by accessing video views and view times, as well as using pre-built dashboards to report on the video’s ROI.
The company said the use of VidyardGoVideo has increased more than twofold over the last year, with more than three million videos created and the largest concentration of users working in B2B markets.
“We’re committed to helping sales professionals across all industries modernize the way they communicate with customers,” said Tyler Lessard, VP of Marketing at Vidyard, in a statement. “The latest release of VidyardGoVideo brings us one step closer towards that goal.”