Act-On’s Advanced Social Media Module adds social publishing, listening and reporting capabilities to the company’s marketing automation platform. The company says the solution can provide marketers with a clearer picture of social media's overall business value, including its role in powering the larger customer experience (awareness, acquisition, retention, expansion) and its direct contribution to the bottom line.
The module enables marketers to use key social behaviors from platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ to score, segment and nurture buyers. It also tracks conversions of social leads and attributes revenue back to specific campaigns and channels.
Through the module, marketers also can:
- Create listening streams across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook within a single user interface (UI);
- Engage from this UI with buyers across all four main social platforms;
- Publish assets to these platforms from lead gen campaigns;
- Generate scores by behavior for more tailored offerings;
- Push social posts onto an “advocacy board” for internal employee advocacy; and
- Report on campaign performance across channels and advocates.
The module is tailored to B2B social media managers at mid-size and enterprise companies looking to track engagement from clicks to conversions.
Act-On integrates with all major CRM systems, including Salesforce, NetSuite, Sugar and Microsoft Dynamics.
The module add-on is $6,000 per year, and includes:
- Five power users who can assign custom roles/permissions;
- 50 social profiles and 30 advocates;
- Integrations with marketing apps such as Bitly, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.; and
- Social analytics across the sales funnel.
With Act-On’s Advanced Social Media Module, marketers are able to leverage social behaviors as part of their marketing automation strategy and use those social actions to score, segment and nurture leads. This module is unique for the attribution; marketers can tie revenue back to key social campaigns and channels, as well as to individual social advocates.
121 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97204