Bizo, a provider of business audience marketing technology, announced the launch of Bizo Data Solutions, an extension of the company's existing digital marketing platform to help B2B companies to better understand and more efficiently engage target audiences across their entire marketing funnel.
Bizo Data Solutions works with a number of marketing technology platforms, including specific integrations with Adobe AudienceManager, Salesforce, Eloqua, BlueKai, [x+1], Google Analytics and others.
According to company officials, by integrating Bizo Data Solutions with their existing CRM, marketing automation, web analytics, content management, data management platforms and media channels, brands can now:
- Identify which audiences are visiting their web sites, landing pages and social channels;
- Engage web site audiences with personalized content, messages and offers;
- Segment and nurture known prospect audiences with targeted display and social ads;
- Use precise business demographic targeting to power online social, display and video campaigns; and
- Perform rich program attribution with audience engagement metrics across channels.
"In the past, we primarily used Bizo's audience data to run full-funnel display campaigns for clients, and we're now moving behind the firewall to weave our data into existing CRM, content management, web analytics and marketing automation systems," said Russell Glass , CEO of Bizo. "With Bizo Data Solutions, marketers will have unprecedented ability to nurture and convert prospects at scale through the entire marketing funnel."