If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out this collection of resolutions from industry experts, including authors David Meerman Scott and Pam Didner, Jeff Pedowitz of The Pedowitz Group, Masha Finkselstein of Google, Kelvin Gee of Oracle and Michael Brenner of Marketing Insider Group — all of whom will be speaking at the B2B Marketing Exchange in Scottsdale, Ariz. on February 25-27, 2019.
Discover a plethora of trends and tactics B2B practitioners are planning to focus on in 2019. Topics covered include:
- Operationalizing the customer experience;
- Creating more customized and personalized ways to communicate with existing customers and prospects;
- Developing more engaging B2B content through effective storytelling.
Keep your marketing resolutions in 2019 by attending #B2BMX. Early bird pricing is available until January 16, 2019! Rooms at the Hyatt are selling out fast, so make sure to book your room when you register!
- Top #KeynoteInks Takeaways From The B2B Marketing Exchange
- Industry Experts Close Out #B2BMX With Revenue Growth Strategies, Predictions For 2019 & Beyond
- #B2BMX Insights: Shifting Power To B2B Consumers Requires Focus On Helping, Not Convincing
- #B2BMX Keynote: David Meerman Scott On How B2B Businesses Can Cultivate Fandom Within Digital Chaos
- How Marketing Can Save The World With Humor, Authenticity & Inspiration