If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out this collection of resolutions from industry experts, including authors David Meerman Scott and Pam Didner, Jeff Pedowitz of The Pedowitz Group, Masha Finkselstein of Google, Kelvin Gee of Oracle and Michael Brenner of Marketing Insider Group — all of whom will be speaking at the B2B Marketing Exchange in Scottsdale, Ariz. on February 25-27, 2019.
Discover a plethora of trends and tactics B2B practitioners are planning to focus on in 2019. Topics covered include:
- Operationalizing the customer experience;
- Creating more customized and personalized ways to communicate with existing customers and prospects;
- Developing more engaging B2B content through effective storytelling.
Keep your marketing resolutions in 2019 by attending #B2BMX. Early bird pricing is available until January 16, 2019! Rooms at the Hyatt are selling out fast, so make sure to book your room when you register!
- Marketing Performance Metrics 2.0: B2B Brands Focus On Pipeline Velocity, Activity Across Buying Stages And Campaigns
- The #B2BMX Afterparty: How To Keep The Fun Times Going In Scottsdale
- Which Of These 6 Companies Will Win Our First B2B’s Choice Award?
- B2BMXperts Share What They Are Thankful For In Their Tech Stacks
- LinkedIn Unveils Google Campaign Manager Integration