If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out this collection of resolutions from industry experts, including authors David Meerman Scott and Pam Didner, Jeff Pedowitz of The Pedowitz Group, Masha Finkselstein of Google, Kelvin Gee of Oracle and Michael Brenner of Marketing Insider Group — all of whom will be speaking at the B2B Marketing Exchange in Scottsdale, Ariz. on February 25-27, 2019.
Discover a plethora of trends and tactics B2B practitioners are planning to focus on in 2019. Topics covered include:
- Operationalizing the customer experience;
- Creating more customized and personalized ways to communicate with existing customers and prospects;
- Developing more engaging B2B content through effective storytelling.
Keep your marketing resolutions in 2019 by attending #B2BMX. Early bird pricing is available until January 16, 2019! Rooms at the Hyatt are selling out fast, so make sure to book your room when you register!
- Embracing Google’s Algorithm Changes: A Quick Guide For B2B Marketers
- Oracle Announces New CX Platform Updates
- 2021 B2B Marketing Exchange Gears Up To Help Marketers Refresh, Renew & Remix Their Strategies For A Digital-First World
- PROS Appoints Former Oracle Exec As SVP Of Global B2B Sales
- Event Preview: Adapting To The New Normal & Building Personal Networks At B2BSMX 2020