Demandbase Raises $175M In New Financing
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in Financial News
Demandbase, a go-to-market company, announced $175 million in financing from Vista Credit Partners to support its next wave of platform innovation.
The financing comes on the heels of the several enhancements Demandbase made to its platform throughout 2022, such as:
- Expanding its Demandbase Academy with a new Account-Based Experience Certification;
- Joining the World Wide Web Consortium to help define the protocols and guidelines needed to balance buyer privacy with data-driven prospect targeting strategies;
- Releasing a unified sales intelligence and account engagement platform that directly integrates into a user’s CRM;
- Enhancing the people-based advertising capabilities in its B2B demand-side platform to help users prioritize specific individuals (in aggregate), personas and buyer groups;
- Revealing Demand IntentIntent, which aims to empower organizations to leverage timely and accurate buying signals within their predictive models, data stores and analytics; and
- Introducing a new Workspaces capability that goes beyond filtering data by enabling teams to create account partitions that keep data and activities separated across business units.
“We’re incredibly energized by this financing, which will enable us to execute on the big plans we have in store for new innovation and growth,” said Gabe Rogol, CEO of Demandbase, in a statement. “Our company has innovated at a record pace over the last year and shown massive potential to transform how B2B companies go to market through new offerings and enhancements to our core product. This is always important, but right now, in an economy where every company needs to do more with less, it’s essential. We're empowering teams to work smarter to achieve their revenue goals, using fewer resources and enjoying greater results.”