Adobe announced the launch of its new Experience Cloud, which will integrate with the company's Creative and Document Cloud offerings to better the customer experience. The company also unveiled updates throughout its cloud offerings, including enhancements to its AI technology via a new partnership with Microsoft, as well as new partner integrations.
Unveiled at the company's annual Adobe Summit, the partnership with Microsoft positions both companies to begin creating joint solutions that will enable users to enhance cross-channel experiences and campaign orchestration with the help of actionable insights. Specifically, the partnership will combine Adobe’s Experience Cloud with Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365 and Power BI offerings.
The Adobe Experience Cloud, also announced at the event, is designed to combine customer intelligence with the company's other cloud offerings to deliver personalized, contextual customer experiences.
Adobe Experience Cloud is comprised of:
- Adobe Marketing Cloud, which includes Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Social and Adobe Primetime to help users manage, personalize, optimize and orchestrate campaigns and customer journeys;
- Adobe Advertising Cloud, the company's newly announced cloud offering—comprised of Adobe Media Optimizer and the recently acquired TubeMogul platform—is designed to manage advertising across traditional, TV and digital formats; and
- Adobe Analytics Cloud, the combination of Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics, which the company said enables users to integrate audience data across all Adobe clouds to gain actionable insights.
“Leveraging deep customer intelligence, Adobe Experience Cloud gives businesses everything they need to deliver a well-designed, personal and consistent experience that delights customers at every touchpoint,” said Brad Rencher, Executive VP and GM of Digital Marketing at Adobe, in a statement.
The company also announced new capabilities to Adobe Sensei, its AI and machine learning framework, which is used throughout Adobe's Cloud platform. The updates enable users to better blend and analyze data while using machine learning through Adobe Sensei to amplify marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
Other new updates to the Adobe Cloud platform include:
- Launch, its next-generation tag management solution built on the Adobe Cloud Platform. With Launch, third-party developers can build, maintain and continuously update their own integrations with Adobe Experience Cloud, significantly reducing time to market;
- New integrations with several partners, including Acxiom, AppDynamics, Clicktale, Decibel Insight, Dun & Bradstreet, MasterCard, Ooyala and SapientRazorfish; and
- Enhancements to Adobe I/O, the company's cross-cloud developer portal, including new APIs that give users access to Create Cloud assets and events.