Salesforce unveiled the latest version of its Sales Cloud solution, Sales Cloud 360, a growth platform for digital sales that combines Salesforce’s technology and partner ecosystem to enable businesses to grow their revenue and increase sales productivity.
Sales Cloud 360 is designed to support teams specifically looking to blend virtual interactions with face-to-face meetings and reimagine selling processes for a virtual setting. The platform also allows users to create self-service buying experiences that boost buyer engagement.
The platform’s capabilities include:
- Seamless, virtual interactions via Salesforce Meetings, which aims to increase sales reps’ availability to buyers and makes virtual conversations more engaging;
- Easy access to artificial intelligence (AI) that helps sales teams understand buyer data, which includes an Einstein Opportunity Scoring solution that scores deals based on their likelihood to close; and
- Sales accountability solutions that help sales teams track their reps’ performance and improve sales coaching. These solutions include:
- Pipeline Inspection, which leverages AI to track pipeline changes week by week and highlight which deals need support or reps require coaching; and
- Einstein Conversion Insights, a solution that analyzes video call transcripts to help sales teams visualize trending keywords, types of interactions and product names to remain informed for future buyer interactions.
“Salesforce created the playbook for sales 22 years ago, and today we’re rewriting it for an all-digital world,” said Warren Wick, EVP AMER Commercial Sales and CRO, Sales Cloud, in a statement. “Over the past year, we held more than six million calls with customers to understand what they needed to be successful as they worked to transform their business with more urgency than ever before. We’ve reimagined Sales Cloud to guide every company as they rethink the digital sales experience, from leads to coaching to processing revenue.”