Welcome back to Demand Gen Report’s CXO Conversations, a video interview series that provides our audience with insider access to C-suite executives from some of the top B2B brands, as well as the hottest companies in the martech community.
In today’s episode, Andrew Smith, PowerReview’s VP of Marketing, sits down with Host Klaudia Tirico to delve into the psychology behind the feedback economy, homing in on each generation’s motivation to leave a review. While typically viewed as a B2C and E-commerce construct, Smith and Tirico discuss how translating customer advice to the B2B realm helps inspire buyer confidence.
Throughout the conversation, Smith shares:
- What inspires customers to leave reviews;
- How companies can leverage review insights to enhance their product, as well as find and fill gaps in their marketing strategies;
- Why customer advocacy provides more credibility than generic pitches;
- Methods of incorporating feedback to strengthen the buying cycle;
- The importance of delivering customers an exceptional first experience; and
- Much more!