MRP provides the only predictive Account-Based Marketing (ABM) solution purpose-built for enterprise-class sales and marketing organizations.
Prelytix is our SaaS/DaaS Enterprise-Class ABM platform. We help B2B marketers understand which companies are in market for their products and how to connect and activate these organizations to their sales cycle. Our ABM services are all driven by Prelytix and integrates B2B marketing tactics such as Programmatic Display, Content Syndication, Social media, Direct Mail and Inside Sales. We are the world leader in combining a full suite of ABM software and services.
MRP is looking for someone to fill a Director of Corporate Marketing. This role is based in Philadelphia, PA and will work closely with the MRP leadership team across Product Management, Sales and Sales Operations, Marketing, and HR.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan and control of the marketing budget.
- Planning and coordination of marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Define and manage our brand identity and messages across the organization, ensuring on message programs and content.
- Define, implement, and execute event marketing strategy - global focus, with emphasis on securing speaking roles, both earned and paid, and construction of regional in-person events.
- Define, implement, and execute social media marketing strategy - global focus, with emphasis on growing follower base, increasing audience engagement, and building social media competency and participation across the organization.
- Define and manage our Public Relations and Analyst Relations efforts.
What you can bring to the team:
- 3-5+ years of experience managing and scaling B2B Marketing outcomes in a fast-paced and competitive environment. Hands-on and leadership experience having designed, developed, and driven overall marketing strategy.
- A bias for rapid execution, optimization, and accountability.
- A keen eye towards identifying and describing audience based competitive differentiation and positioning.
- Experience in managing people, processes, and tools needed to build a predictable revenue organization.
- Expert in understanding the sales and product pipeline and the role of marketing at each stage of the opportunity funnel and the client expansion path.
- Experience managing across different functional groups & geographic locations.
- The ability to build strong partnerships with other internal business leaders - executive, sales, marketing, product, delivery.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Data-driven, strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English (must)