B2B research and advisory firm SiriusDecisions has announced the winners of its Programs of the Year and Return on Integration (ROI) Awards, which will be presented at the 12th annual SiriusDecisions Summit, May 16 through 19 in Las Vegas.
The ROI Awards recognize “outstanding achievements in sales, marketing and product alignment based on the successful implementation of SiriusDecisions’ research, frameworks and best practices to improve company performance and growth.”
Programs of the Year winners include:
- Sales: IHG and Red Hat;
- Demand Creation and Account-Based Marketing: Citrix and VersionOne;
- Content Strategy and Operations: Hyland and InsightSquared;
- Integrated Communication: Axway, Dell and Medtronic;
- Product Marketing and Management: CA Technologies and PAREXEL International;
- Marketing Operations and Strategy: Hootsuite and Optum.
- Customer Engagement: Kronos, Oracle and SAP; and
- Third-Party Channels: Tenable and Qlik.
Return on Integration winners include:
- Marketing Operations: SAP Ariba;
- Demand Creation/Lead Management: Fuze;
- General Sales and Marketing Alignment: SAP;
- Account-Based Marketing: DXC Technology; and
- Demand Creation/Lead Management: Blackboard.
“As organizations continue their journeys toward functional alignment across sales, marketing and product, an unwavering focus on buyers and customers is what will truly catapult a business ahead of the competition to lasting success,” said John Neeson, Managing Director of SiriusDecisions, in a statement. “This year’s 23 winners exemplify not only the value of integration, but the use of it to better engage with their key audiences, leading to dramatic business results.”
Both the ROI Awards and Programs of the Year honorees will showcase case studies at the event, providing attendees with real-world examples of their strategies.