HapYak is an interactive video platform designed to help users create engaging, data-rich interactive video content. HapYak’s SaaS platform aims to help users by providing the data, tools and integration options to create and measure interactive video.
Key features of the platform include:
- Integration capabilities, designed to integrate with current workflow, video players, CDN and other video management system
- Audience insights, which can help users by providing them with insights on APIs connect behavior, conversion and response data from interactions with CRM, marketing automation, learning management and Web analytics platforms.
- Template library and single dashboard, designed to help users manage the videos they create.
- Video monetization capabilities, programmed to enable in-video purchases, add-to-cart widgets, click-to-call features, custom forms, and data-driven personalization.
- Annotation tools, designed to help users design engaging and relevant video experiences.
Those who would benefit most from this platform include Chief digital officers, digital marketers, and content developers at major brands, both B2B and B2C.
HapYak supports open integration to multiple business systems including CRM, Marketing Automation, LMS, Google Analytics and popular eCommerce platforms.
HapYak is a secure SaaS platform that can be licensed on a monthly or annual basis. The company offers 3 plans to accommodate a wide range of applications, from a single campaign to an enterprise-wide video strategy. Educational discounts available.
Current users of the platforms include LinkedIn, AARP, Daily Motion, Dell EMC, Home Depot, HubSpot, PG&E, Quest Diagnostics, Kony, and 5 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical firms.
With a secure interactivity and data layer delivered from the cloud, the platform works with any digital video or player and provides deep audience insights that connect video strategy to business results.
129 SOUTH ST
BOSTON, MA 02111