HubSpot has released the Marketing Hub Starter, a software hub designed to equip growing businesses with the tools to engage and nurture leads.
The new release aims to consolidate marketing tools into a single, easy-to-use platform. It is positioned to build on the foundational lead capture capabilities of HubSpot’s free marketing solution.
The Marketing Hub Starter includes:
- Email marketing capabilities, as well as features for drag-and-drop editing and email analytics;
- List segmentation based on contact information, email activity and form submissions;
- Integrations with Facebook and Instagram ads;
- Customizable lead flow fields for creating targeted nurture campaigns; and
- Analytics and tracking of returning contacts, top personas, ad performance, engagement and more.
The Marketing Hub Starter is available for a starting rate of $50 per month, and additional tiers can be purchased based on customer needs.
"Historically, small businesses looking for an economical way to get started with marketing have had to cobble together disparate point solutions to perform tasks like sending emails and targeting ads," said Kipp Bodnar, CMO of HubSpot, in a statement. "Unfortunately, what they save in dollars, they often lose in time spent trying to connect and manage all of those systems. Marketing Hub Starter gives growing marketing teams the tools they need to get started in one easy-to-use platform, without the enterprise software price tag.”