#FlipMyFunnel, an account-based marketing and sales community hosted by Terminus, has announced the winners of the 2018 ABMies, a set of awards designed to honor the best and brightest teams and practitioners in the B2B marketplace.
Each year, winners are selected for accomplishments ranging from best ABM programs to best pipeline acceleration campaigns. The winners were revealed in a special ceremony ahead of the annual #FlipMyFunnel Conference held on Aug. 8, 2018 in Boston.
This year’s winners include:
- Sigstr – Best Pipeline Acceleration Campaign
- Derek Grant, SalesLoft – Best Sales Leader
- Amber Bogie, Planview – Best 1:1 Campaign
- Brian Kardon, Fuze – Best Marketing Leader
- Daniel Day, Hermi Ruiz and Breanna Gual, Snowflake – Best ABM Program
- Heidi Vandermeer, Uberflip – Best ABM Campaign At Scale
- Daniel Englebretson, Phononic – Best Demand Generation Campaign
- Jeremy Middleton and Caroline Japic, Pramata – ABM Up and Comer
“After reviewing 51 finalist and seeing the winners emerge, it’s clear that ABM is an effective growth strategy,” said Sangram Vajre, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist of Terminus, in a comment for Demand Gen Report. “Marketing and sales have argued for years on how to measure success and what drives business impact, but without a single scorecard and one goal, it’s impossible to align. The #OneTeam mindset makes it possible to align and no longer will marketing and sales teams walk in a room to prove their value, but rather to find way to create engagement with their customers and future customers.”