LinkedIn Releases Updates To Sales Navigator To Enhance Virtual Selling
- Written by Michael Rodriguez
- Published in News Briefs
LinkedIn has launched new updates to its Sales Navigator solution, with the intent to provide insight and simplify activities that allow businesses to build and maintain new and existing relationships with accounts and prospects virtually.
The new Sales Navigator features are designed to assist marketers to optimize their buyer interactions, positioning businesses to adopt a buyer-first approach that improves the overall effectiveness of their outreach and selling efforts.
These new features include:
- Buyer Interest Alerts that provide insights into buyer intent based on their interactions with a business’ website, alerting marketers to potential engagement opportunities;
- Relevancy for Alerts, which positions marketers and sales reps to organize Buyer Interest Alerts for a more customized and timely buying experience;
- Insights via list enhancements that allow sellers to organize and access their data into lists that enable marketing and sales teams to better maintain relationships with leads, contacts and accounts through precise interaction; and
- CRM Sync Enhancements, which marketing and sales can use to simplify their daily processes, including auto-saving lead, account and contact data to increase their teams’ effectiveness when fostering customer relationships.
Learn more about LinkedIn’s new Sales Navigator features on their blog.