Oracle has released updates to CX Unity, the company’s enterprise-class customer data management platform, as well as new additions and updates to its data-driven CX Cloud, which is pre-integrated with the CX Unity platform.
Designed to help teams develop personalized customer interactions, the enhanced CX Unity tool combines customer data with machine learning to enable a tailored experience where teams have an optimal picture of the customer via online, offline and third-party data sources on one platform.
Other features of the updated CX Unity platform include:
- Connectivity to Oracle’s Data Management Platform Oracle BlueKai;
- Integration with Oracle’s ID Graph solutions, which combines disparate data sources, forming a singular profile of the customer; and
- Personalized interactions based on customer preference.
“With CX Unity, organizations have a unified view of customers by combining online and offline data from across the customer journey that provides a unified and rich view of the customer to personalize every experience — from unknown to known, from marketing to service,” said Des Cahill, VP of Oracle CX Cloud, in a statement to Demand Gen Report. “At Oracle, we firmly believe that this level of customer intelligence is only achievable by securely managing customer data in real-time and at scale.”
New AI Features Aim To Streamline Tasks Across Teams, Personalize Experiences
In addition to the its CX Unity updates, Oracle announced new AI-powered capabilities within Digital Assistant, which is now available across the entire Oracle CX Cloud, providing sales, customer service and marketing professionals with voice command capabilities.
“Enterprises are demanding an AI-powered voice assistant that understands their specific vocabulary and enables naturally expressive interactions for its users,” said Suhas Uliyar, VP of AI and Digital Assistant at Oracle, in a statement.
The company also announced a new integration with Oracle DataFox, which aims to bridge the gap between sales and marketing teams by delivering AI-sourced company data and signals.
The DataFox integration features:
- B2B Campaign Orchestration to ensure leads are connected to accounts;
- Account Enrichment, which can be used to enrich account records and gain a better understanding of customers;
- Account Prioritization, designed to help rank and prioritize high-value accounts; and
- Smart Talking Points, which sends real-time alerts of market changes for more personalized messaging.