Pipedrive, a CRM software company, expanded its product suite with new marketing campaign management capabilities. Campaigns by Pipedrive is designed to bring sales and marketing into one revenue management platform so users can access every aspect of their email marketing campaigns in one location.
This new functionality aims to provide businesses with full transparency across their sales and marketing teams for greater visibility into revenue, campaign data, pipelines, etc. Key features of Campaigns by Pipedrive include:
- One platform to support sales and marketing teams with lead generation, CRM and email marketing in one place;
- One database to unify contact lists with bulk import options and to keep all customer interactions by sales and marketing teams in one area;
- A Campaign builder, which offers slick, customizable email templates based on performance and intuitive “drag-n-drop” options;
- Targeting options to filter the right contacts for more precise audience segmentation;
- Insight functionalities forreal-time audience/campaign engagement reports; and
- Email marketing automation to help set up fully automated lead qualification flows and customer relationship nurturing sequences. (This functionality will be available later this summer).
“There is a clear gap and need in the market today for an integration of the sales and marketing businesses,” said Shaun Shirazian, Chief Product Officer at Pipedrive, in a statement. “Organizations’ bottom lines are more important than ever before — especially as we emerge from the pandemic — and companies are always looking for ways to optimize their business and reduce costs. By bringing sales and marketing teams seamlessly onto one revenue management platform, we are giving our customers the tools they need to align their business targets to drive revenue for the whole business. It’s exactly what our customers have been asking for and we are excited to introduce it to the market today.”