Mediafly Solution Aims To Improve Content Management, Fuel Sales Enablement
- Written by Elise Schoening
- Published in Solution Spotlight
Mediafly’s sales enablement app combines content management, interactive presentation tools, sales readiness technology and analytics with the goal of improving sales effectiveness and closing more deals. Its cutting-edge technology and advisory services aim to guide companies through their sales enablement journey over time.
Mediafly’s offerings include:
- Advisory services: sales enablement assessments and workshops for evaluating content and sales effectiveness gaps and making recommendations;
- Content management: content distribution to sales reps, as well as features for archiving, updating, editing and easily discovering content, all via a device-agnostic mobile app,
- Interactive selling tools: ROI calculators, TCO calculators and data visualization tools for quantifying the value of your product or service;
- Sales Readiness Insights: analytics to understand what sales content helps reps close deals and how to improve future efforts; and
- AI/ML: AI-powered integrations to CRM for reducing admin time for reps. Features like Meeting Assistant analyze rep behavior to recognize when a sales meeting takes place and automatically update the CRM record without manual input.
The solution is intended for midsize to enterprise sales and marketing teams in a variety of verticals like CPG, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, technology and more.
Mediafly is positioned to integrate with a variety of CRMs and ERP systems, including Salesforce, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics. Additional integrations can be found here.
Mediafly is a SaaS solution that is priced per user. Pricing tiers are contingent on the size of the user base and whether the solution provided is out of the box or includes customizations. Advisory Services are priced per workshop.
Current clients include GE Healthcare, IBM, ADP and more.
Mediafly’s solution is designed to make it easy for reps to succeed in every sales interaction by moving away from a traditional sales pitch to a purposeful and engaging discussion focused on the challenges of the buyer.
150 North Michigan Ave.
Chicago, Il 60601