Validity Expands Integrations Ecosystem To Seamlessly Verify Contact Data
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in News Briefs
- Validity released a new integration with Zapier, which seeks to strengthen the contact verification offerings within its BriteVerify for Salesforce app.
- Through the enhancements, Validity users can connect to thousands of apps to verify email addresses, phone numbers and mailing addresses.
Validity, a provider of data quality and email deliverability solutions, revealed a new integration with Zapier, a workflow automation platform, which adds contact data verification capabilities to BriteVerify for Salesforce, an app designed to identify bad emails in a user’s CRM.
Through the new and updated integrations, customers using verification credits from Validity BriteVerify can now work within thousands of apps to verify their contact information. Specifically, the new innovations allow customers to:
- Connect Validity BriteVerify to go-to platforms using Zapier’s no-code “Zaps” to verify email addresses and phone numbers, mailing addresses in the U.S. or Canada and check prospects’ verification credit balance;
- Access ready-made “Zap” template options for various platforms, including Google Sheets, Airtable, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, MailChimp, Slack and Gravity Forms; and
- Use BriteVerify Verification, Everest Validation or DemandTools Verify credits to verify email addresses in real time directly within Salesforce with the BriteVerify for Salesforce app.
“We are thrilled that our customers will now have the option to verify contact data in the platform of their choice using BriteVerify by Validity, a crucial tool for customer communications,” said Greg Kimball, SVP Global Head of Email Solutions at Validity, in a statement. “Earlier this year, we announced updates to our DemandTools product, as well as our Customer Community and Help Center, to transform customer experience. Now, we are looking forward to seeing these integration capabilities further continue that mission.”