Release 7 from experiential content platform Ceros is designed to supercharge the content design workflow and provide organizations with the ability to manage the creation, review and collaboration processes easily and securely.
The platform’s features include:
- Built-in transitions that create seamless movements between images, text and data visualizations in content;
- Custom States, which add interactive ambiances to content for improved navigation and engagement;
- Image Masking for improved image composition;
- Bring To Front, a tool that layers content, images, graphs, etc. for greater interactivity and style; and
- The ability to import design files directly from platforms such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Sketch through Open Design API, a developer toolkit created by design collaboration tool Avocode.
Who It's For
The platform is built for marketers who are interested in adding immersive content to their marketing strategy and build experiences for those with disabilities.
What Makes It Special
Release 7 uses Avocode to support the creative journey by allowing users to seamlessly convert PSD, AI and Sketch files into editable, web-ready HTML5 in minutes to improve the timeliness of marketing content creation.